Things You Bring But Never Use
- 4 extra friggin shirts
- 2 extra friggin blue jeans
- Book for “downtime”
- Pee funnel
Things That Prove You’re THE MOST Prepared
- Toilet paper
- Extra headlamp
- Hot pink duct tape
- “Portable bowl” (sandwich box from dollar store) and spork
- All of the sunscreen
- All of the zip ties
- Like 17 carabiners
- Magnets to put up decorations / MOOP bags on your tent walls
- Solar powered string lights from Amazon so you can find your tent at night
- Hand sanitizer AND
- Wet wipes AND
- Mini spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol
Things You Took Out of Your Duffel at the Last Second (and Wish You Didn’t)
- Dust goggles because this isn’t Burning Man
- Dust mask because this isn’t Burning Man
- Your extra zebra-print furry coat that you could have totally loaned to the shivering cutie you met at Ego Trip
Things You Forgot
- Re-usable drinking cup. Shoot.
- Scissors. Dammit.
- Earplugs. FUCK.
- Air mattress. FUCK FUCK.
- Your super comfy galaxy-print leggings. 3X THE FUCK.
Things You Say You’re Going To Bring Next Year
- More mixers. Way more mixers.